The North West Coin Club was founded on February 10, 1934, by the Reverend Elias Rasmussen who also served as first president. The club soon joined the national American Numismatic Association (ANA) as member #4517 in May of 1934. Through the years, the Northwest Coin Club has served collectors and dealers in the Twin Cities area while promoting numismatic fellowship and education. This history of the club was compiled from club records, newsletters, scrapbooks and the memory of members by long time member Pete Smith.
Club History - updated January 2023